This conference is timely for the entire industry. The obvious opportunity to showcase your products and services to industry stakeholders is a an undeniably generous prospect worth every penny.
Tighter competition, regulatory scrutiny and tough enforcement heighten the risk of litigation and non-compliance. In this event, your presence as an exhibitor generates the confidence stakeholders want about your products and services with the hindsight that compliance issues and risk factors need to be addressed at every turn from research and development to marketing strategies and supply chain integrity.
Your presence in this event is a validation of your business as a leading entity in this area, and breeds the market confidence you require to move to the next level.
The participants at this event are professionals in the industry, and they understand the complex issues facing pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. By making an intelligent connection between your business operations, your products and your technological advancements with these attendees, you will be able to help yourself get to the very core of the industry activities that will help shape your business better.
The categories of exhibiting firms are drawn from the following sectors;
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributor
- Healthcare equipment suppliers
- Packaging materials & consumables
- Bulk drugs
- Additives, excipients
- Lab reagents, glassware & Equipment
- Analytical, R&D Equipment and Biotech instruments
- Environment Control Equipment & Services
- Project Consultants
- Educational lab products
- Medical Insurance
- Financial sector
- Implementation partners and system integrators
- Enterprise software
- Training solutions
- Pharmaceutical associations
- NGOs in the health sector
- International development partners
- Research based organizations
- Education Institutions
- Laboratory automation
- Testing & measuring instruments
- Diagnostics instruments
- Research lab instruments
- Government health agencies
- Church based health facilities
The following are therefore important benefits of exhibiting at the Kenya Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance Conference;
- Meet decisive audience who’ll see the value of the products and services you offer. If they are at the event they are ready to buy. Most of the visitors are drawn from the pharmaceutical industry across the country and the region at large.
- Come and create immediate sales and future leads, something you’d barely do with TV, Radio or Print
- This is the opportunity to test and launch new products and to stand-out from your competition
- It is a very-cost effective marketing solution and will give you the chance to meet your existing and prospective customers
- The attendees come to the conference with the goals of growing their knowledge of industry matters in terms of regulatory compliance and taking advantage of new products and services. Capture their attention at the right time when they are looking to work with companies like you.
- This is a rare opportunity to be face to face with many local and regional pharmaceutical business stakeholders. Your business will be featured on the show’s high quality website with links to your website.
- Pre-registration of visitors will encourage local and regional participation.
- Meet decision makers. The Kenya Pharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance Conference is your one opportunity to bring your business face to face with hundreds of executives. Where else can you see so many decision makers in one day?
- Network with hundreds of potential new customers
- Showcase your company in a unique business environment.
- Touch base with your established customers. You can talk about new products, renew your relationships and thank them for their business.
- Face-to-face selling and demonstrations save you countless sales calls.
Check out the floor plan from our marketing team and the exhibition rates for an informed decision on where to position yourself during the conference. Get in touch with us by calling 0780 477 277/ 0711 434 049 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org