PSK’s main objectives are:
- To advance and advocate for the practice of Pharmacy
- To create and maintain a standard for professional conduct and code ethics
- To foster a high standard of control over the quality and distribution of medicines and other pharmaceutical products.
- To promote the role of Pharmacists as integral members of the healthcare team to ensure rational drug use and improve patient outcomes
- To facilitate information exchange between PSK members, other healthcare professionals, consumers, pharmaceutical and allied industries.
For more on The Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya (PSK) visit