Given the importance of marketing to enhance visibility and publicity around the event, a functional marketing strategy is already deployed to ensure the conference is properly positioned in the marketplace in the pre-event, during the event itself and post-event period.
Pre-event activities will centre around publicity aimed at raising maximum publicity and awareness in the marketplace and across the pharmaceutical industry.
The following key elements form part of the strategy for the pre-event activities;
- Active and vibrant social media engagement on all social media fronts
- Engagement of the mainstream media to achieve a broad spectrum of results in terms of the reach and the on-message outreach to potential participants, exhibitors and partners.
- Use of outdoor media to make bold and effective announcements that will drive attention to the event.
- We shall use email marketing including bulk messaging, bulk sms and e-newsletters to reach out to the market.
- We shall use phone calls to reach out to target clientele, participants and attendees and sell to them coherently the conference – and where possible do registration for the converted prospects.
- Use of industry leaders and associations to spread the word about the event will also be a very key highlight of marketing activities.
Any avenue possible shall be deployed to front the event in all available spheres. During the event itself, we shall height activities using mostly social media, mainstream media and outdoor media for good measure.
After the event, we shall use social media and outdoor media to communicate our success in hosting the conference, and to make a clarion call for further participation among industry peers to streamline regulatory compliance issues.